Thursday 20 February 2014

Favourite Finds

I don't intend for my 'favourite finds' to have any sort of theme, but there are times when it just seems to naturally happen. These recent discoveries all exhibit a simple and striking graphic nature.




Real Living style editor, Sarah Ellison, has added wallpaper designer to her list of talents. Her debut collection features six designs in various colourways - Cheetah, Leopard, Geometric, Triangles, Zigzag, and Splatter. My faves are blue splatter and black and white leopard - now, where to put them?!




Canvas bags have become a very popular storage choice. They make a fantastic toy bin, or plant holder, really you're only limited by your imagination. I love these ones by Lumiere Art & Co, I think I might get one to house my daughter's shoes.




Kikki.K is brilliant for keeping your life organised in the most stylish way. The new 2014 'Here & Now' collection is really cute in navy and peach, sporting spots and stripes.




I'm totally digging the gorgeous Henry and Co products designed by mountain biking legend (my mountain biking hubby seconds that), Vanessa Quin. The pillowcases, cushions, tea towels, and art prints are screen printed in Vanessa's Tauranga home studio. All are made with love and care in small batches with the aim to bring some colour and fun into your home. Here, here!




No comments :

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips