Friday 8 March 2013

WIN an Acapulco Chair!

Some of you may have noticed that a gorgeous range of coloured Acapulco chairs have flown into the Cush & Nooks shop. To celebrate their arrival I am giving away one pink Acapulco chair, worth $375, to one of you, my beautiful readers.




The Acapulco chair was born in the 1950's and is a Mexican symbol of retro and modern style. It is believed that a French tourist who was visiting Acapulco in the '50s was inspired by the open string construction of traditional Mayan hammocks, and designed the chair that would be suitable for the modern tropics.




These chairs are made from UV protected PE rattan and zinc plated powder coated steel. That's a bit of a mouthful, but it basically means that they are extremely durable, able to withstand all kinds of weather, and they are environmentally friendly. Perfect for outdoors, they look equally as stylish inside.




To go into the draw to win this pink beauty, I want you to email me and tell me what product/s you would like to see me stocking in the shop. I'm planning on introducing lots of new goodies, so your input would be fantastic. What do you love, but are having trouble sourcing? Share this post on your Facebook and/or Twitter pages, tag in Cush & Nooks, and you'll get another entry. I'll announce the winner next Friday 15 March on the blog and my Facebook page - good luck!. Sorry, entry only available to New Zealand readers.

11 comments :

  1. These are very cool Vic. I'm sure your inbox will be flooded! Have a great weekend :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Vic - hopefully this counts as an email? I can't figure out how to send the damn message on the email link you gave!! LOVE LOVE LOVE these chairs - prefer the yellow, but hey - I'll take what I am given!!!

    I have struggled to find the plain leather poufs in NZ. The flower one in your shop is gorgeous, but I need one that non-immaculate shoes can be rested on, and wiped clean. Love you to stock these at user-friendly prices!!

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky Marshall8 March 2013 at 19:19

    I love my Rice cups, but I would also love some matching plates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love me an Acapulco chair. What an awesome giveaway Vic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, thats a really cool prize. I actually saw some today in Ponsonby Road, they are gorgeous.

    I will get onto some brain storming tomorrow about things for your store.

    Lee :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAB giveaway Vic!! Hope you're having a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great price, I wish I love in New Zealand :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vic, I live in Melbourne, Australia. Can I still go into the draw?? Please, say yes :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there Vic, love YR blog, love YR decor, and those chairs, pink is my fav colour...beautiful.

    More rice
    would be nice
    Acapulco pink
    Would be nice I think
    I could handle
    More and more candles
    I adore YR store
    As there is always more and more
    Go Vic
    YR stock is 'sic'

    'sic'. Meaning fab u luscious !!!!!!!!!!!!

    Cheers and please put me in the draw for YR kool sic mean aculpulco pink indoor outdoor chair
    Bets. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woopsie the above poem was from
    Me... Betsy duck

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips