Friday 6 July 2012

The Apartment

Sorry I went M.I.A. yesterday. I was struck down by the most horrible sore throat, headache, chills and body aches. I don't remember ever feeling as bad as this, in fact, compared to this, giving birth to three babies was a breeze! I'm still feeling horrible today, but have managed to drag myself off to the doctor, so hopefully I'll be back on my feet again soon.


I wanted to share with you his very cool concept... 'The Apartment' is a tastefully renovated flat in central Copenhagen. Nobody lives in it, instead it is a place where the work of designers and artists can be displayed; a liaison between interior design, art and antiques. It's a combination of an art gallery and a pop-up shop, with the artwork and furnishings constantly changing. Co-founders, Tina Seidenfaden Busck and Pernille Hornhaver, hope that The Apartment will be a place where people can come back again and again to be inspired by exciting design.







3 comments :

  1. How lovely! Those rugs are gorgeous. Enjoy the fabulous weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an interesting concept.
    No doubt the running around in the rain has gotten to you :-( Hope you take the weekend to recover and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous and inspiring space! I hope you feel better soon, take care of yourself! xo K

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips