Friday 22 June 2012

Dream Home

I have to admit that I've seen this home on a few blogs over the last week or so, but it's so gorgeous I just had to feature it, if only so I can refer back to it whenever I want. But I'm sure that any of you that haven't already seen the home of Heidi Middleton, Creative Director & Head Designer at Sass & Bide, will be thanking me.


41 kms north of Sydney, set above the sparkling blue ocean sits the most stunning home. The home's facade looks over the bay, and gets all day sun, and the floor to ceiling windows take full advantage of this. Heidi's favourite outfits include pairing gorgeous vintage pieces with new purchases, and that is reflected in her home which is filled with a beautiful eclectic mix of new and old. This is most evident when you see a Rachel Castle print sitting in harmony next to an antique wooden door. The colours, textures and patterns found throughout are simple divine, and I can quite easily say that this is one of my most favourite homes.














see even more photos here

8 comments :

  1. Very nice photos and some things I can find here in Serbia , where I come from , especially I love the fact you are graphic designer . Would you love to follow each other ? :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Vic , about jeans I haven't seen them online yet ,problem with Serbia is , we don't have Pay Pal and most of small , but even bigger firms dont do online sale. Shame , but by far things are like that no Ebay or anything like that :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a magical place to live! especially love that gorgeous terrace!

    do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and google friends connect)? let me know!
    see you around!

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous although I am not sure I could live with the crazy paving in the living room floor. Very unique however, and I do love the furnishing and who wouldn't want to wake up to that view every day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos and post!!
    Have a nice Sunday!

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have these amazing photos in my files too. I'm a huge S&B fan. Their style is amazing so it didn't surprise me at all to see that Heidi's house is super stylish too! I hope you had a great weekend Vic :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for dropping by, happy to follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This home is so light and open, it makes me long for Summer. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips