Saturday 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas Beautiful People

I'm sorry I've been M.I.A. for a couple of days, and especially since my last post was very short & sweet (or not so sweet, as the case may be). Thank you so much for everyone who sent lovely, positive messages, both through the blog, by text & phone. Please be assured I am absolutely fine, and rearing to go for a lovely Christmas day tomorrow. In fact, the reason for my absence is the arrival of family, long lunches that led into evening bbqs, & general merriment.


2011 has been a huge year for me - the start of my blog, which then led to the opening of the Cush & Nooks store. I have enjoyed it immensely, and am humbled every day by the number of you wonderful people who grace me with your presence, and take an interest in my love of interior design and beautiful things. In between the Christmas celebrations I have also been unpacking a shipment of very exciting new product for Cush & Nooks. I will be letting you know more very soon. I hope you all have an amazing Christmas, and a well deserved break. I will be be taking a wee break myself, but will be back before you know it. Much Love, Vic xxx


the presents are wrapped

the house is ready

and the celebrations have begun

picture source: 1, 2 & 3

1 comment :

  1. Happy Holidays to you too Vic! I think we have all been a little on the MIA side these days (it's inevitable).

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips