Tuesday 7 June 2011

Mooza Designs

I've said it before, I'm big on typography. And you know I love colour & pattern, so Mooza Designs are made for me! Michel Ravid & Jessie Kotzen, two talented Aussie girls, are the creators of these fun, colourful designs. Their words, numbers and cute little WC signs are hand crafted from an acrylic base, topped with Japanese paper and sealed off with a thick resin coating, creating the effect of a ceramic tile. Select your word, number etc, and customise it with your own choice of gorgeous patterns. I'm quite partial to one of those little WC signs!










2 comments :

  1. You had me at "Japanese paper"- so bright and cheery. I especially like the WC ones

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips